Residential Jackshaft Openers
Residential Jackshaft Garage Door Openers from Liftmaster.
Elite Series 3800
DC Motor Residential Jackshaft Opener
Maximize the space in your garage with our space-saving wall-mounted jackshaft opener. It even has an optional standby power system that will continue working, even when the power goes out.
Specially designed for garages that don't allow for a traditional garage door opener, our ultra-quiet, space-saving, wall-mounted jackshaft opener is perfect when you need to save space or have an oversized door or cathedral ceiling. It mounts on the wall beside the garage door, so ceiling space is freed up for maximum storage. The powerful 24VDC motor provides ultra-quiet operation, along with smooth start and smooth stop to reduce the noise of the garage door as it opens and close. It also is equipped with a power door lock for extra security – when the door is down it is securely locked. What's more, this unique system offers the added option of our EverCharge® Standby Power system to let you in and out of your garage even when the power is out.
- Powerful 24V DC motor provides ultra-quiet operation, along with variable speed smooth start and smooth stop
- Easy wall-mount installation means no rails to hang
- Auto-force feature constantly monitors garage door system and adjusts forces to temperature fluctuations, floor height, and door track movement
- The Smart Garage Door Opener® lets you electronically program security codes from the Smart Control Panel® or the powerhead
- Enclosed gear case provides continuous lubrication and protection for longer life and smoother operation
- A 6-foot power cord makes connecting to a power source easier than ever
- New optional Alternate Power Source (580LM) is a safe, permanent option to power the 3800 when an outlet is not within 6 feet; UL approved
- Remote light delivers 200 watts of light with adjustable light time delay
- Meets all UL325 requirements
The Protector System® safety sensors project an invisible light beam across the garage door opening and automatically reverse the door if anything interrupts the beam while the door is going down
Sensing technology will stop the door from closing if contact is made with a person or object
Automatic On/Off Light
Opener lights turns on automatically when The Protector System’s infrared beam is broken
Security+® rolling code technology
Security+® rolling code technology assures a new code is sent every time the remote control is used.
Manual Release Handle
Manual release handle in case of power failure.
Lifetime motor and belt warranty & 1-year parts warranty